-
May 26th, 2003, 11:56 AM
#1
Inactive Member
guess who as a new online boyfriend...
if anyone goes to pojo's board and knows zeroschnieder.... [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/beer.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
May 26th, 2003, 05:03 PM
#2
Inactive Member
-_-;; Happy to hear you have a new boyfriend, but you should come here more often. This place is much better than Pojo because we're all good friends here.
-
May 27th, 2003, 10:04 AM
#3
Inactive Member
There is even a Ryuudo! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Naaww.. congrats on that [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
-
May 27th, 2003, 01:40 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Congratulations, and sorry for not to be loved by you (j/k) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 28th, 2003, 03:27 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Nice job.
I got to Pojo.
I'm know under 20+ names.
SquirrelCraft is my current one.
You would probably hear people refer to me as N or N89.
But yea, I go there, I stay mostly in the MTG section harassing idiots there, it's quite fun.
What is your name on there? Do you ever go into the chat?
-
May 28th, 2003, 07:26 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I used to go to Pojo, but after i got banned for creating a topic (whats wrong with asking what kind of pr0n people like on a message board where most people are between 10 - 21?), i moved to the much better Granaboard.
-
May 29th, 2003, 12:31 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Yea Granaboard is way better than Tojo.
Pojo (the guy) is cool.
Phil on the other hand can go eat a dick.
There are also a bunch of morons there.
Also IDLR have you heard of someone called aol sk8r?
Hehehe...
I showed my good friend Anime Sucks this topic and he said:
Shame on OCB...
...For not coming back and spamming.
<font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ May 28, 2003 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Nevan ]</font>
-
May 29th, 2003, 09:11 AM
#8
Inactive Member
With no doubt, this is the best board i've seen ever... i haven't seen too much, but the ones i've seen are worse than this. At least i don't feel i'm going to be banned with no reason aparently! ^^ [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
May 29th, 2003, 05:42 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Yea. At Tojo, Phil will ban you for no reason, he acts all prudish then he'll come out and be a pervert faggot.
I hate him so much.
-
May 29th, 2003, 05:58 PM
#10
Inactive Member
LOL. Where are these boards? I'm goginta go and get banned in an hour. XD
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks